Full-Time Digital Marketing Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you ready to take on a new online marketing challenge? We’re looking for a hungry, creative and execution-focused digital marketing manager to lead our online marketing efforts. In this newly created position – as part of a growing team – you’ll succeed by:
- Developing and implementing innovative online marketing campaign structures for solutions in the insurance claims technology space
- Turning marketing automation, email and web analytics into insights, knowledge and marketing wisdom for enhanced future execution and smarter new client pursuit
- Help plan the right online offers to engage prospective and existing clients to grow their relationships with us
- Evaluate and execute new online advertising opportunities, including search engine marketing (SEM), social advertising and online display
- Manage email and marketing automation campaign structures, to include building in secondary offers and split-testing campaign elements
- Continually improve our digital marketing operations to drive increasingly better results
What will you need to succeed? The ideal new member of our team will have:
- Seven to ten years related experience in digital marketing covering a wide range of activities such as email marketing campaign development, marketing automation, landing page optimization, A/B testing, social media marketing (earned and paid), pay-per-click advertising, limited online content development
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- B2B digital marketing experience (or clients if you’ve been on the agency side), preferably with professional services firms (e.g., management consulting firms, (re)insurance brokers, investment banks)
- Experience working in the insurance industry, or with clients in the insurance industry
- A strong command of the tools of the digital marketing trade: marketing automation solutions (Eloqua preferred), web analytics (Google Analytics preferred) – bonus points if you’ve developed and implemented a lead scoring model
- Strong organizational and project management, interpersonal, and written and oral communication skills required
- A track record working in an international environment – examples include non-U.S. clients, marketing for a global company or an overseas posting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and /or related software required, strong PowerPoint skills a big plus
You’ll also get some extra credit for speaking a language other than English, although this isn’t a core part of the position.
This is a challenging role that will give the right person a chance to sink their teeth into something big, interesting and with plenty of room to grow. If you wake up every morning eager to find new ways to win, you’ll be a great new member of our team.
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.