Full-Time (Senior) Portfolio Manager Insurance Linked Investments
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
(Senior) Portfolio Manager
Insurance Linked Investments
As a (senior) portfolio manager in the CILI team with an initial focus on Insurance Linked Investments (ILI) you will work with a midsize team of experienced specialists. Your role will be to actively contribute to managing and growing the ILI mandate. You will also be responsible for initiating new investment opportunities, perform due diligence and analysis, negotiation of contractual terms and bringing new investments successfully to execution. In addition, you will be responsible for monitoring a selection of existing investments, develop your own network, research the market and analyze new developments.
Credit & Insurance Linked Investments manages two unique mandates for our client PFZW. One mandate is the Insurance Linked Investments mandate which invests in exposures to natural catastrophe risks. The other mandate is Credit Risk Sharing Transactions.
We invest worldwide and as a team we look to work together on multiple fronts. Over time a number of portfolio managers will be actively involved in managing both mandates.
The ideal candidate:
- has a master degree;
- has strong analytical skills and is familiar with quantitative models;
- has at least 5 years of relevant experience;
- is an open personality and strong communicator;
- good negotiator and understanding of legal documentation;
- can write and speak English fluently.
- the possibility to work in an ambitious and highly experienced team;
- the possibility to contribute to a unique mandate that continues to grow in size;
- the opportunity to work with reinsurance companies worldwide;
- international focus and continuous developments and innovation;
- professional working environment with many opportunities to develop yourself.
Please contact Vincent Mossing, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please apply via our Application Form.
Acquisition is not appreciated