Full-Time Workers’ Compensation Reinsurance Claims Examiner
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Workers’ Compensation Reinsurance Claims Examiner – New Jersey
Recognized and growing Property and Casualty Insurance company is seeking a Reinsurance Claims Examiner with a focus in Workers’ Compensation for their North Jersey operation. Candidates will be responsible for review of investigations and settlements of cedent companies. You will provide reinsurance coverage analysis and work with coverage counsel on coverage litigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience handling workers’ compensation claims
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience handling reinsurance worker’s compensation claims
- Ceding company claim review or auditing experience is a plus
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel
- Professional Insurance designations such as CPCU, ARM, ARe etc. are preferred.
This position represents a good career opportunity with a financially strong organization. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Job 3936.